Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and sassy home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for foodies to come to for the latest Latin cuisine recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, chef interviews, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the Latin cuisine scene.
- This is a sponsored post for Klondike Brands but all opinions are my own. Along with menudo, pozole, tortilla and albondigas soup, Latin America is rich with hearty, soul warming soups and stews. With autumn almost here, we decided to grow our repertoire, which led me to this locro, or thick soup or stew. In Andean South America, this dish Continue Reading...Read More
- Tired of boring lunches? It can be tough finding new ways to use familiar ingredients. So you have to try this easy lunchtime Poblano grilled cheese sandwich with Oaxaca cheese and Spanish chorizo. The rajas or strips of charred Poblano peppers provides a mild heat to this hearty grilled cheese sandwich while the smoked Spanish chorizo adds a rich savory element Continue Reading...Read More
- This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. With preseason underway, it’s time to suit up for a new season of football and tailgating. With football coursing through my husband’s veins, it’s important to have a game plan for entertaining and feeding hungry armchair quarterbacks. Lucky for me Sam’s Club has a Continue Reading...Read More
- This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. With two cooks in our kitchen, it is usually a duel between sweet and spicy. While we both cook, I love to bake anything sweet. And my husband has a way higher tolerance for heat than my mild taste buds typically enjoy. Luckily, we Continue Reading...Read More
- Eating a Mexican breakfast is probably one of my favorite meals of the day. You can go with something sweet and simple like pan dulce or something spicy and savory like Machaca con Huevos. The latter dish is a mixture of dried shredded beef, eggs, onions, tomatoes and chile peppers. In Mexico, there are a number of breakfast foods that Continue Reading...Read More