Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and sassy home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for foodies to come to for the latest Latin cuisine recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, chef interviews, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the Latin cuisine scene.
- This is a sponsored post for Klondike Brands but all opinions are my own. Fall is here, and with it comes holiday entertaining. Skip the bland potatoes and be bold with these spicy spuds. This dish of ancho chile roasted Klondike Rose® potatoes can be made ahead of time and simply reheated before serving, making this an ideal casserole type recipe for dinner parties Continue Reading...Read More
- If you love mole, then there is one place you have to be this weekend: La Feria de los Moles. This festival is in its 7th year, and is held at the iconic Olvera Street Plaza. Restaurants from all over Los Angeles, and some from Mexico, will be serving up their best mole dishes, in a friendly competition to see Continue Reading...Read More
- This is a sponsored post for Klondike Brands but all opinions are my own. With the weekend here (yay!) and the heat of summer refusing to retire for the season, we thought this recipe for Papa a la Huancaína would be perfect. This rich potato dish is basically a potato salad with a cheese and aji Amarillo sauce. Aji can Continue Reading...Read More
- A few weeks back, Montejo, a Czech Pilsner style Mexican lager, debuted in America, and I was there to soak up the suds. From Merida, Mexico, this beer was served exclusively at our very own Dodger Stadium until September 1, 2014; however, it is now available in bars, restaurants and Latino markets throughout California, Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. Montejo Continue Reading...Read More
- When it comes to grub at county fairs after a while bacon wrapped EVERYTHING just gets old for this LatinoFoodie. I can hear some of my friends and cousins moan because they love bacon wrapped EVERYTHING. So when we got invited to visit the Los Angeles County Fair this weekend, I made it a point to seek out something beyond Continue Reading...Read More
Sunset & Dine
Follow @LatinoFoodie on Twitter
Getting ready for diadelosmuertos_rosehills. At this rate I might be done by Christmas. http://t.co/UwcoKmjYes