Founded by culinary graduate Art Rodriguez and sassy home cook Stephen Chavez, LatinoFoodie has quickly become a source for foodies to come to for the latest Latin cuisine recipes, festival and restaurant coverage, cultural trends, chef interviews, and upcoming tasting events.
Let LatinoFoodie inspire your inner chef with these delicious recipes. From main dishes to desserts, we showcase the recipes we love.
chef Q & A
Curious about the people behind the food or restaurants? In this section, we interview some of the most popular chefs in the Latin cuisine scene.
- The slight chill in the fall air beckons for a night of warm soup and cuddling. This butternut squash soup has a complexity of flavors with the golden beets, white wine, and cream. Yet, it is the Mexican-style chorizo crumbled on top for the finishing touch that makes it a crowd-pleaser. Your loved ones will thank you for making this Continue Reading...Read More
- Thanksgiving dinner would not be complete without the stuffing. Whether you are stuffing your foul or serving the moist bread mixture alongside your bird, making your own stuffing for the holidays is easier than you think. In this recipe we cut up old cornbread into small cubes, but any day old bread will do. Simply cube your bread, spread on a Continue Reading...Read More
- I am a big fan of this new sweet pumpkin tamal recipe. I only make them at home as we don’t make sweet tamales anymore at our family’s annual tamalada. I kinda miss them, but only a handful of cousins and aunts actually like the sweet ones. Believe it or not, back in the day our family put raisins and Continue Reading...Read More
- When dreaming up recipes for the fall, our minds automatically go the old-faithful pumpkin. But, the earth offers so much more bounty during a season where the days grow colder and the night’s grow longer, and the leaves shift to shades of yellow and orange. Fall offers wonderfully hearty vegetables, such as turnips, celery root, carrots, Cauliflower, and potatoes. What Continue Reading...Read More
- This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. We live on a steep (haunted?) hill, therefore trick-or-treaters tend to stay away, but we’re suckers for Halloween. With a small group of friends and fiends coming to our home for a pre-Halloween gathering of chilling cocktails and terrifying treats, it’s easy to get Continue Reading...Read More
Please check back for events soon.